南通市房地产买卖合同文本
卖方(以下简称甲方):买方(以下简称乙方):根据国家法...
It‘s beautiful。 真漂亮!
That’s marvellous! 真了不起!
It‘s a lovely picture! 多好看的照片!
I’m glad you did... 我很高兴你做了...
I‘m pleased you did。。。 我很兴奋你做了...
How clever of you! 你好聪明哦!
I like the way you did... 我喜欢你做...的方式
I admire the way you do... 我敬佩你做...的方式
I’ve never seen such a... 我还没有见到过如此的...
What a nice coat you have! 你的外衣很漂亮哦!
You look very smart today! 你今天看上去好神气哦!
What a wonderful house! 你的房子好漂亮哦!
It matches your suit perfectly。 这和你的衣服很相配。
You‘ve certainly given us a very good lecture。 你的确给我们做了一场精彩的讲演。
You have a beautiful smile。你的笑真美。
You have a good sense of humour。你挺有幽默感的。
Your wife is beautiful。 你的妻子真漂亮。
You gave an excellent speech。你的演讲真精彩。
Your car is nice。你的车真漂亮。
This is a lovely dinner。/The dinner is great。这顿饭真不错。
That’s a very nice suit you‘ve got on。你穿的衣服很漂亮。
That was a marvellous speech。 那是一场了不起的演讲。
You look wonderful this evening! 你今晚看上去很不错!
What a nice living room so comfortable! 我很喜欢你的家具,你在哪儿买的?
I appreciate your new car。我非常欣赏你的新车。(对朋友的精彩表演、杰出成绩,你若亲临现场,可直接为他大声喝彩)
Well done, Johnson! 干得好,约翰逊!
I‘m so happy for you! 真为你感到高兴!
It’s very well deserved! 就该这样!
You must be terribly pleased!你一定非常高兴吧!
Aren‘t you very excited, Tom?汤姆,你一定很激动吧!
Oh, I‘m glad you like it。 哦,你喜欢,我真高兴。
I’m glad you think so。 / I‘m delighted you think so。 你能这样认为我真高兴。
Oh, thank you。哦,谢谢!
How kind of you to say that。 你能那样说真好。
I’m glad to hear that。听到这我真高兴。
Thanks for saying so。谢谢你这样说。