读书·书单:《女法医手记系列套装(全四册) 》作者:刘真
基本信息书名:女法医手记系列套装(全四册)作者:刘真标...
手势是礼貌地结束对话的另一种方式。例如,你可以频繁地看手表,把包背在肩上,或者不打算再提出问题。有时候可以用一些传统的表达,例如"I'd better let you go"(我好让你走”,这是结束对话的好方式,还可以让别人带着笑容离开。)
这里有一组对话的例子,Jerry和Tom准备要开始交谈,但是Tom要去参加一个会议。
Jerry: Hey Tom, how are you? (Tom,你好吗?)
Tom: I'm good! Thank you for asking! 我很好,谢谢你的问候!
Jerry: I can't believe you fell on your face yesterday. (Chuckling) 我无法相信你昨天摔了嘴啃地。(偷笑)
Tom: Neither can I, but what can I say, my laces were untied. 我也无法相信。我的鞋带松了。
Jerry: (Laughing) But that explains why you fell so hard. You got up so quickly though, that was even more hilarious. It was like watching a James Bond movie gone wrong. (大笑)但是这解释了你为什么摔得那么厉害。你站起来太快了,所以更滑稽了。就像看到James Bond的电影里的出错情节那样。
Tom: (Looks at the watch) I was hoping no one saw me! (看着手表)我希望没人看见我!
Jerry: Are you kidding? We all saw you! What were you thinking not tying your shoelaces? 你在开玩笑吗?我们都看见了!你怎么不系鞋带呢?
Tom: Listen, sorry, I would love to chat with you but I have a meeting to get to. 对不起,我很想和你聊下去,但是我还有一个会议要参加。
Jerry: Ok I'll see you soon then, I hope the meeting goes well.好的,以后再见。祝你会议顺利。
Tom: Me too!!我也是!!
At the end of the day honesty might be the best policy. If you really have to be somewhere else, people will generally understand that the conversation has to end. 其实,坦诚是好的方法。如果你真的要去别的地方,别人就会明白你要结束当前的对话。